Last Updated: 11th November, 2017
You must have explicit permission to email the recipient in an opt-in format. All messages must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (such as CAN-SPAM) where you operate or the recipient of your message is located.
The following practices are not permitted from our service and would be a violation of this policy, they are provided as examples, are subject to change and should not be considered exhaustive.
- Failing to provide an opt out method in any commercial message or failing to comply within 3 days to any request by a recipient not be contacted.
- Failing to include your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information
- Sending from group/distribution lists or role email addresses including hello@ success@ sales@ or similar
- Sending emails from a fictional identity or using a pseudonym, assumed identity or alias.
- Sending emails that generate an unacceptable number of bounces.
- Sending email that results in an unacceptable number of spam or UCE complaints (even if the messages themselves are not actually spam or UCE).
- Attempting to disguise the origin or subject matter of any message or falsifying or manipulating the originating email address, subject line, headers, or transmission path
- Transmitting any material that contains or links to viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious program, software or application
If you suspect any violations of this Policy, please notify Data Daily at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data Daily will determine compliance with this Policy at its sole discretion.
Join over 3,000 sales professionals on the marketplace.
Sign up for free and find your leads in minutes.
Sign Up For Free